FYZICAL is unlike any clinic you’ve been to before!
It’s time to get FYZICAL if:
- You’re tired of living in pain
- You want to cure your dizziness
- You just want to feel better and move better
- You need to heal an orthopedic problem or sports injury
- You want to overcome a balance disorder or neurological condition
- You have been in an auto accident or injured on the job
- You want to improve your strength, endurance and physical conditioning
- You want to prevent injury
Before Your First Visit
- Make a list of questions that you have to discuss on your first visit
- List signs and symptoms that can be of importance to the therapist
- Have in writing key past medical history, previous treatments, current medications, and other important information
- Please call our office to verify your insurance benefits
- Fill out the Patient Forms to the best of your ability before coming in
- Arrive 20 minutes early prior to your first appointment
- Bring with you a copy of your insurance card and a valid photo ID
What to Expect on Your First Visit
- You will register with our friendly client care specialist. They will help you navigate the insurance process and treatment program so you can focus on your recovery.
- You will meet with your physical therapist for the initial evaluation.
- During the evaluation your therapist will ask questions about your medical history, current pain, or injury. Open communication helps us understand your problem.
- Your movement, strength, coordination, and much more will be evaluated. Our purpose is to help you, so please ensure you communicate to your therapist if anything is hurting or bothering you during the examination.
- Your therapist will recommend and a course of treatments to ensure the quickest recovery and the best results. Your therapist will discuss the recommendations with you.
- You will schedule your series of visits with the client care specialist. The amount of therapy needed will be discussed with you, depending on the doctors order recommendations of your therapist. We offer many convenient appointment times, however prime times can become busy, so it is best to book ahead as much as possible.
- Your therapist will write up their findings and treatment plan to submit to your referring physician or other medical professional who you choose.
- If you have any questions at anytime, please don’t hesitate to call. We want to ensure your satisfaction and full recovery.
We are proud to work with most insurances, so our Insurance Specialists will review your benefits for you before your appointment. Feel free to call ahead of time to discuss any anticipated co-pay or for information regarding your specific benefits and FYZICAL.
In the case that you are out of network, claims will not be sent to your insurance directly, but we will assist you by providing all of the documentation needed for personal reimbursement.
In the case that you do not have a valid health insurance or are out of network, we offer competitive cash rates for your treatment needs. All treatments will be billed to you directly and payment is due at the time of service.