Pilates at FYZICAL
Although the exercise program has been traditionally used by dancers and performers, the health benefit CAN NOT be ignored! Pilates is an excellent, low-impact way of building core strength, improving balance, regulating breathing, and improving flexibilty!
Interested in learning more? Visit the FYZICAL Pilates Website today!
Read more about Pilates at FYZICAL :
What is Pilates?
Pilates is a physical fitness program that was originally developed by Joseph Pilates in the early 1900’s. The exercises are comprised of low-impact flexibility, muscular, and endurance movements, while emphasizing core strength, muscle balance, and postural alignment.
Pilates was originally developed by Joseph Pilates and focuses on one of his main principles, “Contrology“. Contrology refers to completing Pilates exercises and movements with total control of your muscles, body, and equipment you may be using. Other principles involved in the practice of Pilates include: Breathing, Centering, Postural Alignment, and Precision.
- Core Strength
- Which may help alleviate some of the pressure on your lower back and help with overall lower back pain treatment.
- Which reduces the chance of falls and fall related injuries/surgeries.
- Which may help alleviate some headache symptoms stemming from neck issues as well as reducing lower back pain symptoms.
- Actively stretching and improving overall muscle length helps prevent injuries and improves overall balance as our muscles have a wider range of motion.
Pilates at FYZICAL
Types of Classes
- Group Reformer Classses (Single Sessions and Packages Available)
- Open Studio Reformer Classes (Single Sessions and Packages Available)
- Private & Semi-Private Sessions (30 Minutes & 55 Minutes)
Scheduling & Pricing are featured on the FYZICAL Pilates Website.
Rates vary depending on Quantity Purchased, Time of Purchase, and Location. This service may not be covered by traditional health insurance plans.